Monday, September 10, 2012

music monday: shadowfeet

I hope you had a great weekend! We were able to lead music at our church on Sunday, and being with our church family is always such a blessing. Jordan and I are increasingly thankful to have found a church family whose one goal and focus at every gathering is to simply lift high the name of Jesus and make Him famous. This gospel-living oriented focus has deeply impacted our lives on every level, and I'm so encouraged to go into my week with the confidence that Christ truly gives us the power to abide in Him! You're probably familiar with the lovely and talented Brooke Fraser in some facet, be it her work with Hillsong or her stunning solo projects, and I'm sharing a favorite video after the jump!


Shadowfeet is both an encouragement and a creative inspiration, and the video leaves me feeling a little teary every time I see it. The body of Christ is vast and diverse, and this video is simple but so well done. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment