Wednesday, September 5, 2012

good things


This week's good things post is a birthday edition, since I turned 27 yesterday! Life has been so busy lately that it kind of snuck up on me this year, and it's starting to sink in that I'm much closer to 30 than I am to 20 these days. Yesterday was so lovely, and it was a great reminder of how much I have to be thankful for! A celebratory good things list after the jump...


Finding a Starbucks serving the Pumpkin Spice Latte a few days earlier than the "release" date was a Labor Day treat. God using an unexpected cancellation last weekend to allow us to be present for the reveal of some major renovations at church, and giving me the morning off when I woke up with a yucky sinus cold! Waking up on my birthday to Lorelei chattering about her bellybutton and practicing her letters. My sweet hubby bringing home my favorite fish tacos for lunch after a stop at a nearby music store. Birthday flowers from husband, that LJ saw and exclaimed, "Grandma!" (so funny and random). Coming downstairs and being surprised by my sweet sister-in-law there to babysit Lorelei. Having a dinner date with my favorite man, eating my favorite food and ice cream! Knowing how blessed I am to have had another happy, healthy year with my little family.

Feel free to share your good things here in the comments, and tweet me your favorites with the hashtag #goodthings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment