Wednesday, July 25, 2012

good things


Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I can hardly believe they are already showing "back to school" commercials on television..where is the time going!? We are getting ready to celebrate Lorelei's 2nd birthday in less than two weeks, which is so exciting and also maybe breaking my heart a little bit. She's not supposed to be such a big girl just yet! At least I have my teensy niece to give me a baby fix. It's honestly been a crazy, semi-rough week, but there is much to celebrate and be thankful for! This week's good things after the jump...

A delicious BBQ chicken recipe from a sweet friend that I was excited to add to our menu. Being home in Nashville and able to help out when Jordan's sister experienced complications from her c-section. Getting to snuggle that precious, tiny, new baby girl. Going mattress shopping (we haven't even purchased yet but it was heavenly to try out all of those comfy new mattresses!). New tires on the CR-V that make such a difference. Hearing Lorelei mimic nearly everything we say in her cute voice. The ability to see so much growth in the almost 7 years I've been married to Jordan and the excitement of looking toward our future together.

I hope all of you are finding joy in the little things (or the big things, for that matter!) and that your eyes are open to the many ways God is blessing and loving on you. I'd love to hear your good things here, and you can always tweet me your favorites with the hashtag #goodthings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment