Wednesday, August 29, 2012

good things



I can't believe it's already Wednesday! We got in Monday night, and I still have a suitcase full of stuff to unpack/wash/repack for a quick overnight trip tomorrow. At least packing for one night is a lot less time consuming than packing for several weeks! In the mean time, here are this week's good things...


Husband reading my mind and bringing home Starbucks to share after a coffee meeting. Sleeping on our new mattress (if only for a few short nights!). Having lots of girl time to catch up and shop with my sissy, friends, and mom over the last few weeks. Laughing as Lorelei runs around with her birthday cards that I'd tried to put away saying, "Hap birday to youuuu". Hearing her doctor say she's looking perfect at her 2 year checkup this week. Seeing the gospel message at work in our home every day, whether we're going through something less than ideal or celebrating. The fresh feeling of working on a new song. Having a few days at home coming up on the calendar.

As always, I'd love for you to share your good things list here, and tweet me your favorites with the hashtag #goodthings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment