Friday, August 3, 2012

this weekend...

Happy Birthday to my sweet, joyful, energetic, silly, creative, hilarious little Lorelei Jade! I can't believe my baby turns two today. In some ways it seems like the last two years have been full of a lifetime's worth of traveling and experiences, but so often it feels like she was just born moments ago. She is teaching me so much, and I am so thankful for the blessing of being her mama. We're having a little celebration with friends this afternoon, visiting with an out-of-town friend, and playing in Ohio this weekend. What will you be up to? Here are some fun links from around the web...


This burger looks so classic and yummy, and not too hard to make at home!

A summer DIY that's making me wish we had more time at home to lounge!

Someday I might need this coffee bar in my home.

These gilded bottles would be so fun for a party!

I watched so many episodes of the Cosby Show growing up...

This would be such a lovely gift to leave for a houseguest.

I know Christmas is far away, but this scented ornament is great.

I gave this summer skillet a whirl on Wednesday, and it's one of my new favorites!

Hope your weekend is a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment