Tuesday, June 26, 2012

everyday faves

clockwise: 1 & 2 // 3 // 4

Sorry guys, this post is definitely for the ladies! :) While I am passionate about the fact that who we are and the value we have comes from Christ, not our external beauty, I am still a total "girlie girl". I have always loved playing with makeup, but while I find myself with a whole drawer full of fun colors and extras, I tend to use the same products on a daily basis. With a hectic schedule and busy toddler, I don't have the time to experiment, and no one likes to leave the house feeling uncertain about a new trend! I've tried lots of products since I started wearing makeup as a young teen (including a phase that included lots and lots of shimmery silver/white eyeshadow) and I try to find products that work well without breaking the bank. 

Here are a few of my everyday faves, clockwise from top left: MAC eyeshadow in Retrospeck, a pretty shimmery beige that matches my fair skin; MAC eyeshadow in Tempting, a gorgeous shimmering brown; Cover Girl Lash Blast Volumizing Mascara in Very Black, which I pile on pretty thick thanks to my best friend/former roomate/mascara addict Teresa; and Maybelline Baby Lips in Quench, a clear, glossy balm that has a sweet, fruity smell.

Do you ladies wear makeup daily, or just when you're getting dolled up? Do you have any amazing drugstore finds? How about those special purchases you only use on special occasions? I'd love to hear! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment