Tuesday, June 19, 2012

life in pictures

The last few weeks have been a lot of fun. Miss Lorelei learned that sunglasses have an actual purpose (other than making her look super cool, of course). I ate way too much sugar—check out those chocolate high heels! While I didn't make my way through a chocolate shoe, we did sample lots of fudge, eat a lot of ice cream, and of course, some s'mores and roasted marshmallows around the bonfire. Thankfully I counteracted a few calories by biking everywhere this weekend, including an 8 mile bike around the island and some pretty intense hills on our way to the cookout. My muscles are still sore! Since Lorelei stayed with her grandparents this weekend, we celebrated Father's Day on Monday by taking Jordan to our favorite BBQ place here in MI and spending some family time on the lake. And finally, a week after she was due, we got to celebrate the birth of my niece London Rae! Little girl kept us all guessing, and we got news of her birth during our stay on Mackinac Island. I can't wait to get back to Nashville and have a chance to love on her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment