Friday, June 8, 2012

this weekend...

Photo taken by Char Beck (www.charbeck.net)
Happy Friday! I hope it's been a wonderful week for you. I have really been enjoying spending time with family and friends in Des Moines this week, and it's been nice to escape the crazy heat in Nashville and enjoy some midwestern weather. We'll be in the area through the weekend for another concert, anxiously waiting to hear if our new niece will decide to join us! We got a peek at some of the video footage from this week's project and I am even more excited about sharing it when it's ready! Here are some of my favorite links from the week:


Adorable yet edgy studded flats.

Dramatic makeup that I'd like to find an excuse to try (maybe on stage?)

A sweet cutting board in the shape of my home state via of Cup of Jo.

Should I be concerned that I would wear the same outfit as this cute little girl?

This hanging tent is crazy amazing (and a little scary) looking.

Fun string art that's DIY-able.

I definitely have too many of some of these items.

Have a beautiful weekend, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment