Friday, June 22, 2012

this weekend...

Photo taken by Char Beck (www.charbeck.net)

Happy Friday, and Happy Summer! It's felt like summer since before Memorial Day in Nashville, but this week marked the official beginning of the season. To be honest, I much prefer Fall weather, but there's something so carefree about summer that I love. Lorelei loves to be outdoors and especially loves the water, so we've been having a blast playing in pools and sprinklers with her. She looks so cute in her little bathing suits! This weekend we're playing at the Alive Festival on Saturday (11 am on the Woods Stage if you'll be there) and on Monday we head back to Nashville. I can't wait to see my new niece! Here are some of my favorite posts from around the web...

I love an organized closet, so I totally enjoyed this post on 4 ways to fold sheets.

I would love to make this picnic blanket and keep it stashed in the car just in case!

A healthy version of Reese's Eggs that supposedly tastes just like the real thing. Yum...

This serenity star looks like a great tool for new mamas! Keeping it in mind for #2...

A red washcloth trick for first aid kits. I was surprised at the strong opinions in the comments section!

Adorable dress up masks for kids. I love the little lion!

This pop-up party looks so lovely.

If I had a fancy schmancy kitchen I'd love to use these trivets.

Have a fun weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment