Wednesday, June 27, 2012

good things


I hope you all are doing fabulously today! I am still beaming after meeting my precious niece London yesterday. She is perfect, so tiny and sweet and still. We spent the morning eating brunch (I made Swedish pancakes, an Anderson family tradition) and enjoying little London and her parents and it was so lovely. Lorelei was pretty jealous to see her daddy holding another baby, but she seems excited to have a cousin. Obviously meeting London is at the top of the good things list, but I'll share the rest after the jump!

Meeting miss London Rae, snuggling her, and smelling that sweet new baby smell. Lorelei's cute little ponytail that makes her look like George Washington. The blessing of having close family in Nashville. Laughing out loud with my sisters while we text each other. Seeing the joy Lorelei brings to other people. Inheriting interesting furniture from family—I love that it has sentimental value. Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream with new church friends. Having a few nights at home before another busy few weeks on the road. Trader Joe's orange juice (so good!). Dreaming about what the future might hold.

I'd love to hear your good things lists! Share them here and tweet me your favorites with the hashtag #goodthings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment