Wednesday, May 9, 2012

good things















I have to say, this week has been more challenging so far than most. Sometimes there just isn't a lot we can do to avoid difficult situations, so I'm more than ready for a good things post!

Even though I know that God is the only one who can give me the grace and strength to handle stressful times, I still find myself looking within and trying to fix things on my own. Thankfully I'm learning to continually lift up my needs to Him, and he is always faithful to provide! This week's good things are:

The joy that I feel when I'm on stage, knowing God has given me another opportunity to do what I love. Lorelei's random hugs, which are just so precious to me. Hearing her learning to make "hoo hoo" owl noises with her daddy. The fact that we only had to deal with "number 1" this morning when she'd managed to get her own pants and diaper off in the crib, haha. Some how, some way, getting the things done that need to be done, even when the list is long! Coffee, more than usual. The ability to provide my family with healthy meals while we're at home. Planning the upcoming weekend's events, which will be full of family, great food and celebrations all around. Anxiously awaiting my first ever niece, Lorelei's future best buddy!

I'd love to hear yours this week, let's keep spreading the joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment