Wednesday, May 16, 2012

good things

I can't believe it's already time for this week's good things! Last week I had more than a few rough moments, and this week my heart is so overwhelmed by how much I have to be thankful for. It's such a good reminder to seek God's perspective, because he has a plan for each and every moment and there is always something good. Here are this week's:

Celebrating another year of my amazing husband's life. Lots of our favorite food to accompany our weekend of celebrations. Having a special moment to dedicate Lorelei to God's care with our family and church family. Helping my sweet sister-in-law prepare for the arrival of her own sweet daughter. Lorelei's first pigtails. Feeling so loved and appreciated on Mother's Day. Enjoying a few days of truly Spring-like weather. Catching up with so many dear friends and family over the last few weeks. Being at our own church on Sunday. Having time to be creative and write new songs I'm excited about. Bringing LJ to Chick-fil-A to see Bob and Larry from Veggie Tales, and hearing her chat about it over the last few days. Seeing my sweet husband loving on our neighborhood kids and working to get one of their bikes in usable condition. Helpful customer service personnel. Hearing that Parenthood was renewed for another season and looking forward to my weekly date with Jordan to watch it. "The best chocolate bar EVER" latte from The Perch.

I hope you're finding lots to be thankful for this week. I'd love to hear what your good things are and I hope you'll continue to spread a spirit of thankfulness to those around you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment