Friday, May 25, 2012

this weekend...

Photo taken by Char Beck (www.charbeck.net)

How is it already Memorial Day weekend? I am seriously in disbelief that we're coming up on June. In just over two months Lorelei will be having her second birthday. She is growing and changing by the day and it's crazy how quickly the time seems to have passed. We have some friends visiting from out of town on Saturday, and we're looking forward to being at our home church on Sunday before a long string of weekends out. We're hoping to sneak in some relaxation and get outdoors as well, but the weather is predicted to be in the mid-nineties, which is a record high! At least that might give us a solid excuse to get ice cream (as if ice cream really needs an excuse)! :) What do you all have planned for the holiday weekend?

I hope you'll be enjoying some extra time off to spend with friends and/or family. I'm jealous of everyone planning to grill out‐we've been in our house 6 years and we still haven't gotten a grill. Maybe I can convince Jordan to pull the trigger this weekend. Here are some of my favorite finds from this week:

The ice cream I've been craving lately...it's pure amazingness.

This take on s'mores would be perfect for a Memorial Day cookout.

I'm always looking for travel tips on packing light! Rolling clothes really does make a huge difference...

This nursery inspiration post is so lovely and serene.

Cookie baking tips.

I would love for this to be my front door.

I can hardly believe these are paintings!

A yummy burger seasoning (even if we enjoy ours cooked in a skillet).

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment