Friday, May 18, 2012

this weekend...


Photo taken by Char Beck (www.charbeck.net)
It's Friday! What do you all have planned? We're on our way to Michigan and Indiana this weekend and I'm looking forward to some cooler temps. We had a few nice spring-weather days this week and then it got hot again. I love Tennessee, but the heat and humidity I could do without. I hope your weekend is full of sweet and relaxing moments.

This little bubba is precious.

I'm craving some colored jeans.

Pre-dinner Nutella Crepes from The Perch are never a bad idea.

I'd love to make this heart blanket for Lorelei's room.

Also, I've been coveting this nightlight for the nursery since before she was born!

Is it weird if I would live in this room designed for a tween?

I think I've been inspired to visit Marrakech! Beautiful.

I am only just beginning to get back into jogging, but I want all of this.

Have an amazing weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend and safe travels Jessa! I love your links to your favorite items. Tomorrow, I am watching this DVD:
    http://www.amazon.com/Little-Mermaid-Two-Disc-Platinum-Edition/dp/B000F8O35U/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_2644980011_a1_2_p
    with my 5 year old daughter Bethany, my brother Keith and his 4 year old daughter Emma. It will be Emma's first viewing, and we're very excited.

    On Sunday, I'll be worshipping and singing "Open The Eyes of My Heart" at a concert by: http://www.leadworship.com/leadworship-workshops

    Take care,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I was about Emma's age when my dad took me to see Little Mermaid and I still remember going! One of my favorites, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete