Wednesday, May 23, 2012

good things

Now that I've gotten into the routine of making my good things list every week, I find myself really looking forward to Wednesday's posts! I hope you all are finding opportunities to see the good things all around! Here are this week's:

The opportunity to catch up with old friends. The joy of seeing Lorelei learning to interact with new friends. The way God always provides for our needs, no matter how big or small. Friendships that endure through the years and have that comfortable feeling that reminds you how to just be yourself. Jeni's ice cream. Free Starbucks coupons. The color yellow. Co-writes and kindred spirits. Laughing with husband. Sleeping in. Performing new music.

I'd love to hear yours this week! Hope your Wednesday is a lovely one. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment